Sharing My Excitement with You!
Dear Newsletter Family,
I know… You’re not used to seeing me in your inbox on this day of the week…
But I’m so excited to share this with you!
It’s a new service I’ve created called Guidance on the Go.
And it’s a new way of coaching that is meant to cater to your schedule and budget.
Before I give a description of it below, I want to say thank you for welcoming me into your busy life, and what I’m sure is a full inbox each day.
I’m respective of your space and try my best to not fill your time with extra emails… And with that said, I’m with you today because I can’t wait to share Guidance on the Go with you.
I believe it’s a new way of coaching to suit the era of life we’re in –
Connecting with each other across the country, and the globe…
Catering to different time zones and busy schedules.
Okay, here you go… The description of Guidance on the Go (by the way, you can always find this description and form in the My Services page of my website MichelleZarrin.com):
What This Service Is:
- It’s a form you fill out for guidance from me, on whatever is bothering you.
- It can be used for ongoing coaching or one-time concerns.
Why I Created This Service:
- To cater to your budget and time.
- To give you the cathartic writing experience.
You have to write out your answers to the questions on this form. And when a person writes out their concerns, it becomes cathartic. We gain a different perspective of our issue when we are looking at it versus trying to figure it out while it’s in our mind.
- To allow you to read and re-read my reply as many times as is necessary for you.
A lot of times when we are given verbal guidance, we don’t retain all the information that is given to us. With this service, my guidance will be in written format for you. So you can read and re-read it as often as necessary to retain the information that is given to you.
- No commitment is necessary. Ask me a question once a day, or once every six months.
- For ongoing coaching, you can gear this service based on your budget. You set the budget, not me.
- No need to set up an appointment with me to get this service. Fill out the form at the day/time that is most convenient for you.
- Fill out this form if a spontaneous question comes up for you.
- If you are seeing a therapist and would like a spiritual perspective on an issue that has come up.
This Service is Not For You If:
- You need a psychoanalytic perspective versus a spiritual perspective on your life.
- If you need to see someone in person to seek guidance.
How Long Will It Take to Get a Response?
- I will reply back within 3-5 business days per question. Keep in mind that if you have more than one question, you can submit as many forms to me in one day as is necessary for you. You don’t have to wait 3-5 days for every question you have.
- If you write URGENT at the top of the form, you will receive a reply within 2 business days.
How Long Will This Form Take Me?
- That depends on how long you take answering each question. There are a total of six questions on the form. Not all questions may pertain to your situation. But with the questions that pertain to you, the more detail you give me, the lengthier of a reply I can give back to you.
Cost of Guidance on the Go
- $27 per completed form
Access to the Form:
What If I Realize This Form of Coaching Is Not for Me?
- There is a one-time refund policy per first/last name and/or email address.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from this form of coaching, please forward this newsletter to them.
I wish you an amazing day/evening!