I've Catered This for You :)
Dear Beautiful Spiritual Being,
You talked… I listened…
Through various conversations and comments, I’ve come to learn that the traditional coaching style may not suit you, or your busy lifestyle.
So I’ve created something new.
And I’m so excited to share it with you!
It’s a coaching style that will cater to your needs.
My guidance will be the same.
But the format will be different.
This new service is called Guidance on the Go.
You can always find it under the My Services page of my website.
And I’ve also included a description of it below:
What This Service Is:
- It’s a form you fill out for guidance from me, on whatever is bothering you.
- It can be used for ongoing coaching or one-time concerns.
Why I Created This Service:
- To cater to your budget and time.
- To give you the cathartic writing experience.
You have to write out your answers to the questions on this form. And when a person writes out their concerns, it becomes cathartic. We gain a different perspective of our issue when we are looking at it, versus trying to figure it out while it’s in our mind.
- To allow you to read and re-read my reply as many times as is necessary for you.
A lot of times when we are given verbal guidance, we don’t retain all the information that is given to us. With this service, my guidance will be in written format for you. So you can read and re-read it as often as necessary to retain the information that is given to you.
- No commitment is necessary. Ask me a question once a day, or once every six months.
- For ongoing coaching, you can gear this service based on your budget. You set the budget, not me.
- No need to set up an appointment with me to get this service. Fill out the form at the day/time that is most convenient for you.
- Fill out this form if a spontaneous question comes up for you.
- If you are seeing a therapist and would like a spiritual perspective on an issue that has come up.
This Service is Not for You If:
- You need a psychoanalytic perspective versus a spiritual perspective on your life.
- If you need to see someone in person to seek guidance.
How Long Will It Take to Get a Response?
- I will reply back within 3-5 business days per question. Keep in mind that if you have more than one question, you can submit as many forms to me in one day as is necessary for you. You don’t have to wait 3-5 days for every question you have.
- If you write URGENT at the top of the form, you will receive a reply within 2 business days.
How Long Will This Form Take?
- That depends on how long you take answering each question. There are a total of six questions on the form. Not all questions may pertain to your situation. But with the questions that pertain to you, the more detail you give me, the lengthier of a reply I can give back to you.
Cost of Guidance on the Go
- $27 per completed form
Access to the Form:
What If I Realize This Form of Coaching Is Not for Me?
- There is a one-time refund policy per first/last name and/or email address.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from this service, please share this newsletter with them.
I wish you a peaceful week!